- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management on the £327m sale of Tower Place, London.
- Kennedy Wilson Europe on the £204m acquisition of 111 Buckingham Palace Road by share purchase - the London headquarters of the Telegraph Media Group.
- HIG Capital on a €70m joint venture to acquire seven Dutch office and retail premises.
- Credit Suisse Asset Management on the £142m sale of Plantation Place South and the £90m sale of The Corn Exchange, London.
- KWAP on the £246m refinancing of 88 Wood Street and 10 Gresham Street, having previously acted on the £210 million acquisition of the 88 Wood Street property unit trust.
- Four Seasons Hotels on hotel and residential management agreements for the new Four Seasons Hotel London at 10 Trinity Square and Ten Trinity Square, The Residences at Four Seasons.
- Employees Providence Fund in relation to the £157m purchase of a 50% interest in three UK retail parks anchored by Tesco.
- Istithmar on its £140m sale of two business parks in England via a Cayman special purpose vehicle.
- Medical Properties Trust in relation to the £175m acquisition and leaseback of eleven rehabilitation medical clinics in Germany and on the £29m sale and leaseback of the Circle Bath Hospital.
- SEB Investment GmbH in connection with two separate pan-European portfolio sales including the sale of four properties in the UK with a combined value of £350m.
- Workspace Group on numerous asset acquisitions and disposals.
- A global fund manager on a European real estate fund targeting €600m of investor commitments.
- A UK real estate asset manager on the establishment of a series of European real estate funds targeting aggregate commitments of €125 m+ from European and US investors.
- A global fund manager on the formation of a UK real estate debt fund targeting £300m of investor commitments.
- A global fund manager on the formation of a Spanish real estate fund targeting €250m of investor commitments.
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors on the establishment of a joint venture to set up a fund for the acquisition of a large residential building in London.
- G Square on the acquisition by Tracscare of Brookdale Care.
- Frazier Healthcare and its portfolio company Packaging Coordinators, Inc. in the acquisition of AndersonBrecon from AmerisourceBergen Corporation for an aggregate purchase price of $308 million.
- Eventbrite in its acquisition of event data company Lanyrd.
- Mount Street LLP on its acquisition of Morgan Stanley Mortgage Servicing Limted, a vehicle responsible for the servicing and special servicing of £4.5bn of CMBS/RMBS assets.
- A US provider of cloud storage services on the establishment of its European business.
Mr. Eaton is a member of the Stamp Duty Subcommittee of The Law Society and of the Stamp Taxes Practitioners Group and an associate member of the British Property Forum’s Tax Committee.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2012, Mr. Eaton practiced at Allen & Overy in London.