Ms. Greyf's experience includes representing:
- Insight Venture Partners in its $752 million acquisition of iParadigms, a provider of web-based solutions for plagiarism prevention and student feedback
- TA Associates in its recent majority investment in Towne Park, a provider of parking management and hospitality services for the hotel and healthcare industries
- Grubhub in its merger with Seamless.com
- MphasiS Ltd. in its acquisition of Digital Risk, which was recognized as a 2013 Financial Services Deal of the Year by M&A Advisor
- GS Capital Partners in the leveraged buyout of Endurance International Group led by Warburg Pincus
- GS Capital Partners and GS Investment Partners in a number of minority investments
- The Carlyle Group in the sale of Schoolnet Inc.
- Ridge Capital Partners in the leveraged buyout of LAT Sportswear Inc.
Ms. Greyf is a member of the committee overseeing Goodwin’s Neighborhood Business Initiative, a pro bono program that offers business and legal services to entrepreneurs and small business owners in underserved neighborhoods.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Greyf practiced with Latham & Watkins, Nixon Peabody and Butzel Long.