Mr. Haggerty’s recent work includes representing:
- Essex Property Trust in connection with its $15.4 billion acquisition of BRE Properties, Inc.
- AvalonBay Communities, Inc. in connection with its $16 billion joint acquisition of Archstone Communities from Lehman Brothers
- athenahealth, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Epocrates, Inc.
- The special committee of CreXus Investment Corp. in connection with a review of strategic alternatives and its $1 billion sale to Annaly Capital Management
- Sonesta International Hotels Corporation in connection with its acquisition by Hospitality Properties Trust
- The special committee of Crystal River Capital, Inc. in connection with a review of strategic alternatives and its sale to Brookfield US Corporation
Mr. Haggerty is a member of the Boston, Massachusetts and American Bar Associations.