Her recent work includes representing:
- A nutritional supplements company in a patent infringement action in the ITC concerning krill oil supplements. The representation also extended to an inter partes review pending before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (“PTAB”) at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
- A pharmaceutical company in a litigation pending in the District of Delaware, concerning the client’s proposed generic version of a transdermal patch for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. The representation also extends to petitions for inter partes review pending before the PTAB.
- A patent licensee in a patent infringement suit in the Western District of Pennsylvania concerning mobile video technology used by spectators at sporting events.
- Trial counsel for a respondent in an ITC proceeding concerning patent infringement allegations in the area of video analytics technology.
- A pharmaceutical company in a jury trial, defending against a multi-billion dollar damages claim in a case relating to an epilepsy drug. Defendants succeeded in barring several expert witnesses from testifying at trial. The 10-year-old dispute settled two weeks into an expected seven-week jury trial.
- A pharmaceutical company in an ANDA bench trial regarding patents for treatment of overactive bladder. Succeeded in invalidating all five asserted patents, in a decision that was affirmed on appeal.
- A pharmaceutical company in an action involving patents for an extended release formulation of an antibiotic. Helped overturn a preliminary injunction, allowing client to market its generic equivalent of the drug.