- Inter partes review regarding high-tech GPU patents*
- Ex parte re-examination regarding high-tech GPU patents*
- Coorstek trademark dispute regarding hip implant devices*
- Indian Institute of Technology dispute regarding trade secrets, joint venture, etc.
- Prosecuting high-tech patents regarding cloud storage and electrical hardware*
- Asylum hearings in San Francisco Immigration Court*
- Asylum hearings in Los Angeles Immigration Court*
- Asylum interview in the Orange County Asylum Office*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Hossain is a member of the Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society, the Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honor Society, IEEE, BMES, the California Bar IP Section, the South Asian Bar Association and the Asian Pacific Bar Association.
During law school, Ms. Hossain was the Vice President of King Hall Intellectual Property Law Association. She was also a board member for the King Hall Women’s Law Association and a member of the Middle Eastern South Asian Law Students Association. She also interned at a patent boutique prosecuting patents.
Prior to law school, Ms. Hossain worked as an electrical engineer, specializing in sensor aggregators and power supplies.