Mr. Jensen’s recent transaction experience includes:
Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Thoma Bravo in its investments in Infogix, a provider of data analytics solutions to Fortune 100 and Global 2000 companies, Internet Pipeline, a provider of SaaS solutions for the insurance and financial services industries, and SailPoint Technologies, Inc., a provider of identity and access management software solutions.
- Thoma Bravo in its sale of Embarcadero Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of database and development software, to Idera, Inc.
- Thoma Bravo in its sale of Telestream, Inc., an innovative digital video company that is a pioneer in file-based video transcoding and high-quality media exchanges over IP networks, to Genstar Capital.
- JMI Equity in its sale of Studer Group, a leading healthcare consulting company, to Huron Consulting Group.
- JMI Equity in its sale of Airclic, Inc., a provider of mobile solutions to automate traditional paper-based processes, to Descartes Systems Group.
- JMI Equity in its sale of Autotask Corporation, a provider of hosted IT business management software, to Vista Equity Partners.
- Strongview Systems, Inc., a leading provider of contextual marketing solutions, to HGGC.
- DCM in its sale of equity interests in numerous companies, including Bridgelux, PlayFirst, Ustream, and Vendavo.
- Mayfield Capital in its sale of equity interests in numerous companies, including fitmob, PlayFirst, XPlain.io, Inc., and C9 Edge.
Public Company M&A
- Teva Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Webster Capital in its acquisition of Dover Saddlery, Inc.
- Novacap in its acquisition of Dialogic, Inc.
- Thoma Bravo and its portfolio companies in connection with the acquisitions of numerous public companies, including BlueCoat Systems, SonicWALL, Plato Learning, DoubleTake Software, Entrust, and Embarcadero Technologies.
- lynda.com, a leading provider of on-line learning courses, in connection with its acquisition by LinkedIn for $1.5 billion in a mix of cash and stock consideration.
- An investor consortium comprised of Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners and Spark Capital in connection with the sale of their portfolio company, Oculus VR, to Facebook for approximately $2 billion in cash and stock consideration.
- Slack Technologies, Inc., in its acquisition of Screenhero, Inc.