Mr. Jessen’s recent work has included representing:
- Funds managed by Oakley Capital Private Equity on the acquisition of Parship GmbH, a market leading match-making company in Germany in a management buyout from Holtzbrinck Group*
- Funds managed by Oakley Capital Private Equity on the acquisition of Elitemedianet GmbH, the operator of the German match-making platform “ElitePartner” from Tomorrow Focus AG*
- Hypothekenbank Frankfurt on the sale of a large non-performing loan portfolio to Oaktree*
- Castlelake on the acquisition of a large property portfolio in Hamburg from funds managed by Strategic Value Partners*
- The Royal Bank of Scotland on the sale of a large residential performing loan portfolio to Macquarie*
- Castlelake on the acquisition of an office park in Munich out of insolvency*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.