- Internationally active family office in its disposal of a large residential portfolio consisting of over 50 assets throughout Germany with a focus on Berlin (2016).
- Gramercy Europe in its acquisition of a portfolio of light industrial and logistics assets in Germany and France (2016).
- Castlelake in various acquisitions and disposals of German real estate (2016).
- Simone Asset Management in its acquisition of the ‘Lateral Towers’ building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*.
- Korean Investment Management Co., Ltd. in its bid for the acquisition of the Trianon building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*.
- Samsung SRA Asset Management Co., Ltd. in its acquisition of the Silvertower building let out to Deutsche Bahn AG from IVG (2014)*.
- Castlelake in its acquisition of the ‘Haspa’-portfolio comprising over 100 properties in and around Hamburg (2014)*.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.