Ms. Kaehler’s experience includes representing:
- Publicly traded company on the Singapore and Philippines stock exchanges in connection with the acquisition of the consumer foods business of Del Monte Corporation, including certain domestic assets and equity interests in certain South American subsidiaries, for $1.675 billion.
- Combination stock and asset sale of a privately held chemical coatings manufacturer with operations in the United States, China and Europe.
- Private equity portfolio company, a cable television, Internet and telephone provider in Guam, in connection with the sale of its assets to a Japanese wireless company.
- Private equity fund, through one of its portfolio companies, in connection with the acquisition of selected assets of an international entertainment marketing research firm.
- Private equity education portfolio company in connection with its merger with an education software company.
- Private equity fund’s majority investment in a children’s toy manufacturer.
- Private equity fund focused on the education industry in connection with its fourth investment fund with $200 million in committed capital.
- Private equity fund focused on the consumer products industry with its first investment fund with $40 million in committed capital.
- Private equity fund focused on the consumer products in connection with its equity raise for an asset acquisition of a children’s creative products company.