Ms. Lake Coghlan has represented:
- NREP, a pan-Nordic real estate investment manager on the establishment of NREP Logistics Property Fund, a €1.1 billion long term capital Nordic logistics real estate fund, seeded with an initial portfolio of 49 logistics properties.
- Ares Management on the raising of Ares European Property Enhancement Partners II, a European value add fund, which held its final close with total commitments of €665 million.
- NREP on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2) which has an investment capacity of €1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- PGIM Real Estate on the formation of a joint venture structured as a limited partnership with the Third Swedish National Pension Fund, AP3, to buy retail properties across Germany.
- Brookfield Office Properties in its 50/50 joint venture with Concord Pacific, an international residential specialist, to develop a 50-storey residential property at Principal Place in Shoreditch in London.
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth management (formerly RREEF Real Estate) on the establishment of a real estate joint funding structure with a sovereign wealth fund to purchase One Angel Square in Manchester.
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors on the establishment of a fund to acquire Allen House, a prime six-storey residential property located on Allen Street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- HIG Capital in relation to Bayside Capital’s (a credit affiliate of HIG Capital) joint venture with M7 Real Estate to acquire light industrial real estate in the Netherlands.
- Ares Management on the establishment of various real estate co-investment vehicles investing in Germany, the UK and other European jurisdictions.
Ms. Lake Coghlan is a member of the Advisory Board of WiLEF (Women in Law Empowerment Forum).