Ms. Lake Coghlan has recently represented:
- NREP, a pan-Nordic real estate investment manager, on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2) which has an investment capacity of EUR1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- BGP Investment in the EUR106 million sale to Hansteen of a Dutch portfolio comprising approximately 40, predominantly multi-let, industrial properties
- Pramerica on the formation of a joint venture with the Third Swedish National Pension Fund, AP3, to buy retail properties across Germany
- Brookfield Office Properties in its 50/50 joint venture with Concord Pacific, an international residential specialist, to develop a 50-storey residential property at Principal Place in Shoreditch in London
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, formerly RREEF Real Estate, on its joint venture with a foreign institutional investor for the acquisition of One Angel Square, an award-winning ‘zero carbon emission’ property in Manchester, England for £142 million (€164 million) on behalf of its German open-ended real estate fund, grundbesitz Europa
- Timbercreek Asset Management on various confidential fund matters
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors on the establishment of a fund to acquire Allen House, a prime six-storey residential property located on Allen Street in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- HIG Capital in relation to Bayside Capital’s (a credit affiliate of HIG Capital) joint venture with M7 Real Estate to acquire light industrial real estate in the Netherlands
- A global investment manager on various fund establishments and joint venture work
- A European fund manager on the reorganisation of an Indian fund
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2011, Ms. Lake Coghlan was a partner in the Investment Funds Group of Ashurst.