Recent representative clients and matters include:
- Agility Fuel Systems in its agreement to merge with Hexagon Composites’ CNG Automotive Products Division to form Agility Fuel Solutions.
- TA Associates, a private equity firm, in its $1.15 billion acquisition of the Russell Investments asset management businesses from the London Stock Exchange Group
- CDS Business Mapping, a provider of underwriting information to over 700 insurance carriers, agents and brokers nationwide, in its acquisition by CoreLogic
- Gibson Guitar in connection with a private placement of $225 million in aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes, the first capital markets offering for the iconic musical instrument company in its nearly 120-year history
- BroadHop, Inc., a provider of telecommunication network control systems, in its sale to Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners, a private equity firm with over $3 billion in assets, in its sale of The Princeton Review to Tutor.com
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of Talent Partners, a talent payroll solutions provider for the advertising industry
- Capsule Technologie in its sale to Qualcomm Life, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies
- Drafting and securing patents for clients in the financial services, mobile advertising, application security and video surveillance fields