Mr. McNeil’s recent M&A experience includes representing:
- Ampersand Capital Partners and 1315 Capital in their acquisition of Genoptix, a provider of comprehensive testing solutions in hematology and solid tumor molecular profiling, from Novartis.
- SessionM in its acquisition of LoyalTree.
- Gemvara in its sale to Richline Group, a Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A) subsidiary.
- Explorica in its sale to WorldStrides, a Carlyle Group portfolio company.
- Basswood Capital in its acquisition of Rogers Software Development.
- Nautic Partners in its sale of Theorem Clinical Research to Chiltern.
- AMG Wealth Partners in its acquisition of myCIO Wealth Partners.
- Paydiant, a mobile wallet tech company, in its sale to PayPal, an eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) company.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its sale of Oncore Manufacturing to Natel Engineering.
Mr. McNeil has also represented numerous companies in connection with venture capital financings and search funds in connection with initial fundraising and pre-acquisition advisory matters.
Mr. McNeil was a summer associate at Goodwin in 2013. While in law school, Mr. McNeil was a senior editor for the Boston College Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. McNeil taught mathematics and coached football in eastern North Carolina as a Teach for America corps member.