Mr. Moss has represented companies and investors in over one hundred M&A transactions, including:
- Gliimpse, a health-technology company, in its sale to Apple
- Trunk Club, a men’s online clothing retailer, in its $350 million sale to Nordstrom
- Klout, a social media influence scoring company, in its sale to Lithium Technologies
- A consortium of venture investors, which included Greycroft Partners and Upfront Ventures, in connection with Maker Studios’ $500 million sale to The Walt Disney Company
- CyOptics, an optical electronics manufacturer, in its $400 million sale to Avago Technologies
- 41st Parameter, a global fraud detection and prevention company, in its $324 million sale to Experian
- EdgeSpring, a data analytics company, in its sale to Salesforce.com
- Taiwanese software developer SpringSoft in its acquisition by Synopsys, Inc. for over $400 million
Mr. Moss’ current representative company clients include Abra, Ayla Networks, Bowers & Wilkins, Bucketfeet, CircleUp, Clique Media Group, Eva Automation, Gigster, Highfive, KIXEYE, Marqeta, MasterClass, Motif Investing, Parsable, RocketLawyer, ThredUP, Trusona, VolkScience and WePay.
Mr. Moss’ current representative venture capital clients include Canaan Partners, e.ventures, GGV, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Thiel Capital, Thayer Ventures, Thomvest Seed Capital, Universal Music Group and U.S. Venture Partners.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Moss was a corporate and securities partner in the Silicon Valley office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.