Public companies Mr. Pavri has represented include Altera, Check Point, Demand Media, Fitbit, Gigamon, GoDaddy, Harmonic, Infosys, KLA-Tencor, Limelight Networks, Logitech, McAfee, NetSuite, Qualys, Sunrun, Trulia, Twilio and Twitter.
He has also represented numerous investment banks, including BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Piper Jaffray.
The companies he has represented have received financing from, among others, ABS Ventures, Accel Partners, Alloy Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Emergent Medical Partners, Foundation Capital, GRP Partners, Highland Capital, Iconiq Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Institutional Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, Liberty Global Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sigma West, Spark Capital, Summit Partners, Trident Capital, True Ventures, Walden International and 3i Group.
- Twitter in its $2.1 billion initial public offering
- Altera in offerings of an aggregate of $1.5 billion of senior notes
- Twilio in its initial public offering
- Trulia in its initial public offering and its follow-on public offering
- Trulia in its convertible notes offering under Rule 144A
- Gigamon in its initial public offering and its follow-on public offering
- Qualys in its initial public offering
- Infosys in its $1.6 billion sponsored secondary ADS offering
- Infosys in its $1.1 billion sponsored secondary ADS offering
- Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and BofA Merrill Lynch in the $840 million initial public offering of Fitbit
- Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Citi in the $567 million follow-on offering of Fitbit
- J.P. Morgan and BofA Merrill Lynch in the initial public offering of Penumbra
- Credit Suisse, Barclays and J.P. Morgan in a follow-on offering for Paycom Software
- Barclays in multiple follow-on offerings for Paycom Software
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in the initial public offering and follow-on public offering of Infoblox
- J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank in the initial public offering of Imperva
- J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank in the initial public offering of Model N
- BofA Merrill Lynch in the initial public offering of Meru Networks
- J.P. Morgan in the initial public offering of ShoreTel
- Trulia in its acquisition by Zillow
- Trulia in its acquisition of Market Leader
- GoDaddy in the strategic investment by a private equity group led by Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts and Silver Lake Partners
- McAfee in its acquisition by Intel
- McAfee in numerous acquisitions, including its acquisitions of Secure Computing, MX Logic, Solidcore Systems and Reconnex
- Harmonic in numerous acquisitions, including its acquisitions of Scopus, Omneon, Entone and Rhozet
- Check Point in numerous acquisitions, including its acquisition of assets from Nokia and its acquisition of Liquid Machines
- NetSuite in its acquisitions of OpenAir and QuickArrow
- Merchant e-Solutions in its acquisition by Cielo
- Infinity Associates in its acquisition of Haggar
Mr. Pavri is a member of the American Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2014, Mr. Pavri was a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in Palo Alto. Previously, he was an associate with Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York and London, where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and high-yield debt financings.