Ms. Peltz’ recent transactions include:
- Representing a fintech manager in connection with the structuring and launching of new private equity and venture capital fund of funds program
- The acquisition of funds and portfolio management team by major alternative asset manager
- The creation of an internal wealth management program for a major professional services firm
- Representing one of the largest retail fund managers in the launch of its alternative investment platform
- Representing a variety of asset managers, including private equity, real estate, hedge and venture managers in compliance matters including registrations, filings, SEC examinations and responses to comments
Ms. Peltz is a member of the New York City Bar Association Private Investment Funds Committee, and has been a member of its Investment Management Regulation Committee. Ms. Peltz is also a member of Goodwin Procter’s Women’s Investment Management Forum.