Mr. Randall oversees the commercial leasing work for many of the major office buildings in Boston, including, 53 State Street, 75 State Street, 100 Federal Street, Two Liberty Square, 50 Post Office Square, 101 Seaport Boulevard, 121 Seaport Boulevard and numerous suburban office parks. In addition, he represents numerous corporate and institutional tenants in commercial lease transactions nationally, often involving substantial office and/or lab construction. Recent major lease assignments include the representation of:
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in connection with a 300,000 sf build to suit office and laboratory lease from BioMed Realty Trust at 675 West Kendall Street, Cambridge.
- bluebird bio in connection with a 255,000 sf build to suit office and laboratory lease from Alexandria Real Estate Equities at 60 Binney Street, Cambridge.
- Skanska USA Commercial Development in connection with a 350,000 sf office lease to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP involving the construction of a 17-story mixed-use building at 101 Seaport Drive, Boston.
- Bentall Kennedy in connection with a 410,000 sf headquarters lease to Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. at 50 Post Office Square, Boston.
- Commonwealth Ventures and ARES in connection with a 500,000 sf lease to State Street Bank & Trust Company, involving the construction of a new, 11-story office building at One Channel Center, Boston.
In addition, Mr. Randall has recently represented the following clients in a variety of real estate transactions, including:
- Bentall Kennedy and MEPT Edgemoor REIT in connection with three separate transactions involving the acquisition of 9 properties in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston, for an aggregate purchase price exceeding $400 Million.
- Bentall Kennedy and CalSTERS in connection with the sale of 50 Post Office Square, Boston.
- Joseph J. Corcoran Company in connection with the purchase and debt and equity financing of Amesbury Heights, a 240-unit luxury apartment community in Amesbury, MA.
- Skanska USA Commercial Development in connection with several confidential development projects in the Boston area.