The technology areas at issue in the intellectual property litigation matters handled by Mr. Reddy are highly varied and include, for example, pharmaceutical chemistry, biotechnology, immunoassays, vibration-monitoring equipment, semiconductor fabrication, computer chip assembly and packaging, light-emitting diode (LED) manufacturing and packaging, cosmetic lasers used in the medical device industry, computer implemented business methods, mobile software applications, source code analysis and modems.
- Certain Light-Emitting Diodes and Products Containing the Same, ITC Inv. Nos. 337-TA-784 and 337-TA-802. Represented OSRAM in asserting patents involving LED light conversion and packaging technology and defending infringement claims on patents dealing with LED manufacturing and processing.
- Certain Semiconductor Chips With Minimized Chip Packages Size and Products Containing Same, ITC Inv. No. 337-TA-649. Represented complainant in asserting several patents against several semiconductor chip packaging subcontractors.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (D.N.J.). Representing defendant Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. in case relating to generic forms of the anti-psychotic aripiprazole (ABILIFY®).
- Fresenius Kabi USA LLC v. Dr. Reddy’s Labs. Ltd et al. (D. Del.). Representing plaintiff in case relating to generic forms of the sedative propofol (Diprivan®).
- Janssen Products, L.P. et al. v. Lupin Ltd. et al. (D.N.J.). Represented defendant Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. in case relating to generic forms of the HIV protease inhibitor darunavir (PREZISTA®).
- Schubert v. OSRAM GmbH et. al. (D. Del.): Representing defendant OSRAM in patent infringement proceedings involving chemical processing of LEDs in district court and parallel proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
- Veracode, Inc. et al v. Appthority, Inc. (D. Mass.). Representing patent owner in asserting patents relating to source code analysis and review in jury trial and post-trial proceedings.
- Sonus Networks, Inc. v. Inventergy Inc., et al, (N.D. Cal.). Representing declaratory-judgment plaintiff in asserting claims of non-infringement against Non-practicing Entity (NPE).
- ePlus Inc. v. Lawson Software, Inc. (E.D. Va.). Represented patent owner in jury trial, appellate and contempt proceedings.
- PPS Data v. Secure EDI Health Group (D. Utah). Represented defendant in responding to patent infringement litigation complaint filed by NPE.
- Salvator Mundi LLC v. Sotka et al. (S.D.N.Y.). Represented the owners of Da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi in copyright enforcement matter.
- Cleated Technologies, Inc. v. Nike, Inc. et al. (D. Or.). Represented New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. and related companies in trademark litigation.
Mr. Reddy is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Between September 2009 and March 2010, Mr. Reddy served as a Special Assistant District Attorney for Middlesex County where he prosecuted over 200 cases, tried over 12 jury and non-jury misdemeanor and felony cases, and argued numerous dispositive and evidentiary motions.
While in law school, Mr. Reddy was an intern in the Special Litigation Bureau of the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Illinois.
Mr. Reddy has served as a member of Goodwin’s Hiring Committee as well as its Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity (CRED) and on its Community Service Steering Committee.