The technology areas at issue in the intellectual property litigation matters handled by Mr. Reddy are highly varied and include, for example, pharmaceutical chemistry, biotechnology, immunoassays, vibration-monitoring equipment, semiconductor fabrication, computer chip assembly and packaging, light-emitting diode (LED) manufacturing and packaging, cosmetic lasers used in the medical device industry, computer implemented business methods, mobile software applications, source code analysis and modems.
- Certain Light-Emitting Diodes and Products Containing the Same, ITC Inv. Nos. 337-TA-784 and 337-TA-802. Represented OSRAM in asserting patents involving LED light conversion and packaging technology and defending infringement claims on patents dealing with LED manufacturing and processing.
- Certain Semiconductor Chips With Minimized Chip Packages Size and Products Containing Same, ITC Inv. No. 337-TA-649. Represented complainant in asserting several patents against several semiconductor chip packaging subcontractors.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (D.N.J.). Representing defendant Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. in case relating to generic forms of the anti-psychotic aripiprazole (ABILIFY®).
- Fresenius Kabi USA LLC v. Dr. Reddy’s Labs. Ltd et al. (D. Del.). Representing plaintiff in case relating to generic forms of the sedative propofol (Diprivan®).
- Janssen Products, L.P. et al. v. Lupin Ltd. et al. (D.N.J.). Represented defendant Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. in case relating to generic forms of the HIV protease inhibitor darunavir (PREZISTA®).
- Schubert v. OSRAM GmbH et. al. (D. Del.): Representing defendant OSRAM in patent infringement proceedings involving chemical processing of LEDs in district court and parallel proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
- Veracode, Inc. et al v. Appthority, Inc. (D. Mass.). Representing patent owner in asserting patents relating to source code analysis and review in jury trial and post-trial proceedings.
- Sonus Networks, Inc. v. Inventergy Inc., et al, (N.D. Cal.). Representing declaratory-judgment plaintiff in asserting claims of non-infringement against Non-practicing Entity (NPE).
- ePlus Inc. v. Lawson Software, Inc. (E.D. Va.). Represented patent owner in jury trial, appellate and contempt proceedings.
- PPS Data v. Secure EDI Health Group (D. Utah). Represented defendant in responding to patent infringement litigation complaint filed by NPE.
- Salvator Mundi LLC v. Sotka et al. (S.D.N.Y.). Represented the owners of Da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi in copyright enforcement matter.
- Cleated Technologies, Inc. v. Nike, Inc. et al. (D. Or.). Represented New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. and related companies in trademark litigation.