Mr. Richardson's recent experience includes representing:
- Brookfield Properties in connection with acquisitions, dispositions and financings throughout the country, including representing Brookfield in:
- the $273 million sale of two Class A office buildings in Seattle, Metropolitan Park East and Metropolitan Park West
- the debt and equity restructuring of 8 commercial office buildings located in downtown Washington, D.C.
- the debt and equity recapitalization of 75 State Street, Boston
- obtaining $3.6 billion of CMBS and mezzanine debt in connection with its acquisition of Trizec Properties, Inc.
- the acquisition of 685 Market Street in downtown San Francisco, which was named a Bay Area Real Estate Deal
of the Year by the San Francisco Business Time
- HEI Hotels and its affiliates in connection with financings across the United States, including properties located in Florida, California, Indianapolis, Texas, New York and Maryland with aggregate financing proceeds in excess of $600 million
- Guggenheim Real Estate LLC and certain of its affiliates throughout the country in connection with over $2 billion worth of real estate acquisitions, joint ventures and financings for retail, industrial, multi-family and office properties
- A partnership of institutional investors in connection with the $1.1 billion debt and equity recapitulation of three luxury hotels in the United States and the subsequent sale of the portfolio
- Rockwood Capital in connection with a $400 single borrower securitization secured by 16 hotels along the U.S. east coast
- A New York-based REIT in connection with the $148.5 million acquisition of the New York Viceroy Hotel
- American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust in connection with the $1.8 billion acquisition of the 116 Equity Inns hotel portfolio, which includes rooms across 31 states and established ARC as one of the largest self-service hotel REITs in North America