Ms. Roberts’ recent representative work has included advising:
- LeapFrog Investments, an emerging markets private equity fund, in the formation of a special purpose vehicle, and its acquisition of a majority stake in a retail pharmacy chain based in Kenya.
- Multiplier Capital, a venture debt fund manager, in connection with fund formation and fund maintenance.
- Glisco Partners, a Mexican private equity firm, in its spin out from Evercore Partners, Inc.
- Sponsor of an emerging markets private equity fund in the formation and maintenance of a global private equity fund and separate managed account.*
- Sponsors of a US$450 million clean tech venture capital fund in connection with the formation of the fund and fund maintenance.*
- Development finance institution as an anchor investor in a proposed US$500 million fund focused on publicly traded securities in emerging markets.*
- Sponsor of middle market private equity funds with combined commitments across five funds in excess of US$500 million.*
- Lead investor in connection with investment in US$110 million impact fund focused on micro-insurance market in emerging markets.*
- Wealth management firm on the formation of an open-ended investment vehicle formed to invest in global sustainability fund.*
- Lead investor in connection with structuring and investing in a proposed US$200 million infrastructure fund.*
- Chairman of US$3 billion Bermuda hedge fund on transfer of fund on-shore and transfer control to successor.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
She is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association, in addition to being an active member of the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN).
Prior to Goodwin in 2016, Ms. Roberts was a partner at Hogan Lovells in Washington, D.C., where she was a member of the investment funds practice.