Ms. Roberts’ recent representative work has included advising:
- Multiplier Capital, a venture debt fund manager, in connection with fund formation and fund maintenance.
- Glisco Partners, a Mexican private equity firm, in its spin out from Evercore Partners, Inc.
- Sponsor of an emerging markets private equity fund in the formation and maintenance of a global private equity fund and separate managed account.*
- Sponsors of a US$450 million clean tech venture capital fund in connection with the formation of the fund and fund maintenance.*
- Development finance institution as an anchor investor in a proposed US$500 million fund focused on publicly traded securities in emerging markets.*
- Sponsor of middle market private equity funds with combined commitments across five funds in excess of US$500 million.*
- Lead investor in connection with investment in US$110 million impact fund focused on micro-insurance market in emerging markets.*
- Wealth management firm on the formation of an open-ended investment vehicle formed to invest in global sustainability fund.*
- Lead investor in connection with structuring and investing in a proposed US$200 million infrastructure fund.*
- Chairman of US$3 billion Bermuda hedge fund on transfer of fund on-shore and transfer control to successor.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.