Ms. Vu has represented a variety of clients in real estate matters, ranging from disputes over joint venture agreements to hotel management agreements. She also has substantial experience representing clients in complex litigation matters involving unfair competition and false advertising. In addition, Ms. Vu advises technology clients on contract and regulatory matters.
In recent years, Ms. Vu has assisted with the representation of:
- a client in an action against defaulting developer, which resulted in judgments totaling over $70 million;
- a hotel management company in a contract dispute with hotel owner;
- multiple clients in unfair competition actions against competitors;
- banking clients in putative class actions and attorney general actions arising under the Truth in Lending Act, state unfair and deceptive trade practices acts, and other consumer lending statutes and regulations;
- a technology client in a putative class action arising out of Missouri’s unauthorized practice of law and consumer protection statutes;
- a start-up client in a contract dispute, which resulted in client retaining ownership of patents;
- clients in a complex, coordinated product liability actions involving hundreds of individual plaintiffs; and
- a client in an amicus brief filed before the U.S. Supreme Court in case involving denial of constitutional right to speedy trial.