Ms. Wong often serves as outside general counsel to life science companies as they develop, in-license and acquire intellectual property and other assets, raise capital to fund their operations and seek to partner their technology or engage in exit transactions. She has represented biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics and specialty pharmaceutical companies and their investors on a range of corporate and transactional matters.
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. in its $76 million Series E Preferred Stock financing
- Cleave Biosciences, Inc. in its $54 million Series A Preferred Stock financing and $37 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. in its $40.7 million Series A Preferred Stock financing and $48 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- MyoKardia, Inc. in its $46 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Spinifex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $45 million Series C Preferred Stock financing
- Baird Venture Partners in multiple portfolio investments, including Zurex Pharma Inc. and Insightra Medical Inc.
- Global Blood Therapeutics in its $120 million initial public offering and $120 million follow-on offering
- MyoKardia in its $54 million initial public offering
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. in its initial public offering
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering, subsequent follow-on offering and private placement transactions
- Underwriters in the initial public offering and a subsequent follow-on offering of Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Underwriters in the initial public offering of Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- F-star Alpha Ltd in its exclusive option agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb for aggregate consideration of up to $475 million
- Spinifex Pharmaceuticals in its $200 million upfront sale to Novartis International AG plus undisclosed clinical development and regulatory milestones
- Artisan Pharma, Inc. in its sale to Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp. for an undisclosed amount
- Assembly Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its merger with Ventrus Biosciences, Inc. to become Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASMB)