Mr. Zemlin represents clients primarily in the technology and service industries, with a particular focus in the life sciences and medical device industry. His recent representations include:
- Insulet Corporation, a manufacturer of disposable insulin patch pumps. Mr. Zemlin has represented Insulet for more than 10 years, including with respect to VC and venture debt financings, its IPO, numerous follow-on public offerings, multiple convertible debt offerings and the acquisition of Neighborhood Diabetes.
- UniFirst Corporation, a leader in providing and servicing work wear and protective clothing. Mr. Zemlin has represented UniFirst for more than 30 years, including with respect to its IPO, follow-on offerings and scores of acquisitions. Mr. Zemlin is a trusted advisor to the company, its management and the family that controls it
- ZOLL Medical, a manufacturer of resuscitation and critical care devices and related software solutions. Mr. Zemlin has represented ZOLL for more than 20 years and advised the company on VC financings, its IPO, follow-on public offerings and numerous acquisitions. In 2012, Mr. Zemlin represented ZOLL in its sale to Asahi Kasei for $2.2 billion. Mr. Zemlin continues to represent ZOLL in a range of matters, including several recent acquisitions
- OmniGuide Surgical, a manufacturer of CO2 laser surgical fibers and related products. Mr. Zemlin has represented OmniGuide for several years in a range of matters, including in VC and venture debt financings.
- Caliber I.D., a manufacturer of cellular imaging and diagnostic products for dermatology, surgical and other applications. Mr. Zemlin advised Caliber I.D. in its IPO and has represented it in a range of securities law and other matters.