Ms. Galligan works with clients throughout the corporate life cycle, advising on compensation matters at the time of incorporation, and in connection with venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising companies, such as Guidewire Software, Brightcove, Zendesk, Xoom Corporation and Fate Therapeutics, and investment banks, such as Goldman Sachs and BofA Merrill Lynch, on executive compensation disclosure requirements
- Lynda.com in its $1.5 billion sale to LinkedIn
- Xoom in its $890 million sale to PayPal
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals in its $10 billion sale to Amgen
- ANSYS in numerous acquisition transactions
- Trulia in its acquisition by Zillow
- Trunk Club in its $350 million sale to Nordstrom
- Flurry in its sale to Yahoo!
- Public companies: ANSYS, Guidewire Software, OPower, Control4, Hortonworks, iRobot and Zendesk
- Private companies: Eventbrite, Evernote, AppNexus, Machine Zone, Slack Technologies, Okta, Twilio and Teespring
Prior to entering law school, Ms. Galligan was an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Ms. Galligan serves on the Bay Area Board for BUILD, a non-profit that uses entrepreneurship to propel disengaged, low-income youth through high school and to college success.