Ms. Lauzon’s representation of start-up and later stage companies spans the entire corporate life cycle, including formation matters, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings and mergers and acquisitions. Her clients are in the life sciences, software and information technology services industries. Her recent representations include:
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals in its $10.4 billion sale to Amgen, one of the largest biotech transactions ever
- AMRI in its $174 million acquisition of Gadea Pharmaceutical Group
- Alector LLC in its Series A, Series B and Series C financings
- Promedior, Inc. in its strategic agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Unum Therapeutics in its $65 million Series B financing
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. in its $97.5 million initial public offering
- Blueprint Medicines in its $25 million Series B and $50 million Series C financings
- AbilTo, Inc. in its Series A, Series B and Series C financings
- Zalicus Inc. in its sale to Epirus Biopharmaceuticals
- Moderna Therapeutics in the closing of a $110 million financing round
- Hasbro, Inc., a global branded play company and owner of some of the world’s most popular brands, on its acquisition of a 70% interest in Backflip Studios, a developer and publisher of mobile games of IOS and Android devices
- Picis Solutions in its sale to Ingenix, a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group
- Phase Forward in its sale to Oracle Corporation
Ms. Lauzon serves on the Board of Directors for Women Entrepreneurs in Science and Technologies (WEST). She is also a member of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Lauzon was an associate in the Business Practice Group at Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault in Boston.