Six Goodwin lawyers have been selected as members of Law360’s 2021 Editorial Advisory Boards. Board members are chosen based on their experience and expertise in their field, and will be relied upon to provide in-depth feedback on current events and help shape future coverage.
The Goodwin lawyers selected this term include:
- Banking Advisory Board: Anthony Alexis is a partner in Goodwin's Financial Industry Litigation practice and serves as the head of the firm's Consumer Financial Services Enforcement practice. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2017, he served as assistant director and head of the Office of Enforcement at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Hospitality Advisory Board: Teresa Goebel is a partner with Goodwin and chair of firm’s the global Hospitality and Leisure practice. She is ranked as a Band 1 lawyer in the national Leisure & Hospitality section of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. Goebel is also a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
- Private Equity Advisory Board: Gabrielle Gould is a partner with more than 20 years of experience representing private equity firms, financial institutions and major corporations in federal and state courts, and in arbitrations throughout the United States. She has consistently been recognized as a leading lawyer by The Legal 500 United States and US News Best Lawyers.
- Appellate Advisory Board: Jaime Santos is an appellate partner at Goodwin based in Washington, D.C. She handles appeals and complex civil litigation, with a particular focus on Employee Retirement Income Security Act, intellectual property and product cases. Santos has also been integral to the judiciary's efforts to address harassment and workplace conduct in federal courts.
- Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board: Calvin Wingfield is a partner in Goodwin's Intellectual Property Litigation practice. He uses his computer science background and legal experience to implement innovative strategies in matters involving complex technologies. Wingfield has particular experience in patent litigation, trade secret litigation, internet law, intellectual property counseling, and portfolio development and enforcement. Within Goodwin, he co-chairs the firm's Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity and is a member of the Partnership Committee.