Josh Angrave is an associate in Goodwin’s Complex Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Financial Industry Litigation practices. He advises clients, from multiple sectors, in a wide range of high value and complex corporate and commercial disputes.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2019, Mr. Angrave was an IP Litigation paralegal at Bristows LLP.
Mr. Angrave’s representative experience includes:
- Crypton v Blockchain and Ors. – Acted for four of the six defendants in connection with proceedings regarding copyright infringement, breach of confidence, unlawful means conspiracy, inducing breach of contract, dishonest assistance and unconscionable receipt.
- Eteboxagu v Cycle Pharmaceuticals – Acted for the defendant in connection with a dispute concerning royalty payments under a revenue sharing agreement for a pharmaceutical product.
- Wayne Martin v GCI Network Solutions – Acted for the defendant in relation to a claim for rental arrears in respect of two commercial leases.
- A private real estate investment firm on a dispute regarding a property transaction and the buyer’s claim for relief against the forfeiture of the deposit due to an alleged defective notice to complete.
- A military charity on pre-action settlement of a dispute with a manufacturer regarding a purported contract for the sale of goods.
- Bankruptcy proceedings in relation to a debt owed to a client by a former director as a result of fraudulent activity. The bankruptcy petition was dismissed following a settlement agreement with an insurer.
- A multinational pharmaceutical client on the global co-ordination work covering the life cycle management and enforcement strategy of a portfolio of patents in relation to a blockbuster oncology drug.*
Prior to turning to law, he worked as an Account Executive at a global media agency from 2014 to 2015. He also has relevant experience working in the music industry and for tech start-ups in London.
BPP Law School
Graduate Diploma in Law2016
BPP Law School
M.A. (Hons)Ancient History2013
University of Edinburgh
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales