Cameron Buttermore is an associate in the firm’s Business Law department and a member of its Life Sciences group. Cameron represents public and private companies at all stages of maturity as well as venture capital firms across the life sciences industry. Cameron advises clients on a wide range of matters, including startup and formation, financings, mergers and acquisitions, transactional matters and other complex transactions. He also counsels companies on ongoing corporate matters.
Cam’s recent representations include:
- ARKUDA Therapeutics in its $64 million Series B financing
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals in its $200 million “at-the-market” offering
- Galecto in its $50 million “at-the-market” offering
- Revelation Healthcare in its investment in Aspen Neuroscience’s $147.5 million Series B financing
- IDRx in its $122 million Series A financing
- MBX Biosciences in its $115 million Series B financing
- Biocon Biologics Ltd. in its $3.335 billion (cash up to $2.335 billion plus stock in BBL valued at $1 billion) agreement to acquire Viatris Inc.’s (NASDAQ: VTRS) global biosimilars business
Prior to joining Goodwin, Cameron was an associate at Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP.
JDBusiness and Entrepreneurship Law Concentration2019
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- New York