Chloe Capone is an associate in the firm’s Business Law department and a member of its Private Investment Funds practice and Real Estate Industry group. Ms. Capone’s practice focuses on advising private equity houses and investment managers on the establishment and operation of funds and joint ventures in the real estate, infrastructure and private equity sectors.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Capone was an associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP in the Investment Funds Group.
Ms. Capone’s representative experience includes:
- A European real estate manager on the establishment of its €600 million fund and co-investment.*
- A Global pension fund in relation to various real estate joint ventures and fund initiatives in Europe.*
- A UK real estate manager on the establishment of its first €300 million UK value add real estate fund.*
- A European real estate manager on the establishment of its €350 million pan-European opportunistic real estate fund.*
- A European credit manager on the first close of its new €1 billion subordinated debt fund, and several €1 billion senior debt funds.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Capone was most recently an associate at Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. She was a trainee solicitor at Greenberg Traurig LLP prior to Kirkland. Ms. Capone was also previously a consultant at BCS Consulting and Deloitte.
Legal Practice Course2016
Graduate Diploma in Law2014
University of Law, Holborn
Queen Mary, University of London
- Senior Courts of England and Wales