Scott Carson is an associate in Goodwin’s Business Law Department. He joined the firm in 2020.
Mr. Carson’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and public company representation.
Mr. Carson’s recent transactional experience includes:
- Representation of private clients in their initial entity formation.
- Representation of emerging companies in their general corporate matters.
- Company counsel in early-stage through late-stage venture capital financings.
- Investor counsel to venture capital firms in early-stage seed financings through late-stage growth equity financings.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Various buyouts and growth equity transactions for private equity clients.
- Representation of private and public technology companies in their strategic acquisitions.
- Company counsel to acquisition targets in the technology space.
- Public company follow-on offering representation.
- Ongoing SEC and NASDAQ compliance representation.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Carson worked for a humanitarian aid organization in South America and an early-stage company in the San Francisco Bay Area.
University of Pennsylvania
Cleveland State University