David Diamant, a counsel in Goodwin’s Private Equity group, focuses his practice on leveraged buyouts in the private equity sector and acquisitions for French and foreign corporates and funds.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, David Diamant was a counsel at King & Wood Mallesons (formerly SJ Berwin) in Paris and was seconded for a year to SJ Berwin’s London office. Previously, he practiced at Clifford Chance in Paris.
David Diamant is fluent in French and English.
David Diamant’s recent experience includes advising:
- Azimut and its management on the sale of a majority stake of the company to CNP Assurances, a major French insurer.
- Financière de Blacailloux on its minority investment in Telegrafik, a French startup specialized in stay-at-home connected services.
- Financière Miro on the acquisition of a minority stake in CFDP Assurances, a French insurer.
- Industries & Finances Partenaires on the acquisitions of SDS, 3Li Business Development and ABC Systèmes et Formation and their financing.
- LFPI on the acquisition of Eductive Group and its financing.
- Pechel Industries on the sale of its stake in Recaero group to IXO PE.
Postgraduate degree (Master II) in Corporate Law
University Paris V - Descartes
Master in Management
University Paris IX – Dauphine
- Avocat à la Cour, Paris, France