Prior to joining Goodwin, Alison was an associate in the Antitrust/Competition Group at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.
While at Georgetown University Law Center, Alison interned at the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition, where she worked on International Competition Network (ICN) matters.
Alison also worked as a Competition Law intern at Total’s legal department in Paris, where she advised the company on mergers and acquisitions in the energy industry, compliance matters, conducted audits and assisted in training sales teams on antitrust rules and regulations worldwide.
She also worked as an International Trade intern with the US Export Assistance Center at the US Department of Commerce, where she counseled corporations on trade requirements and regulations in various countries.
Alison’s representative experience includes:
- Represented PTC in its $1.46 billion definitive agreement to acquire ServiceMax.
- Represented CPS Solutions in its acquisition of Trellis Rx.
- Represented Biocon Biologics in its acquisition of Viatris for approximately $3.3 billion.
- Represented InterWell Health LLC in its merger with Fresenius Health Partners and Cricket Health to create a new, value based kidney care company.
- Represented Explora Biolabs in its acquisition by Charles River Laboratories.
- Represented OpenEye Scientific Software in its sale to Cadence Design Systems.
- Represented 908 Devices in its acquisition of TRACE Analytics.
- Represented oil major Total on antitrust aspects of its $3.9 billion acquisition of Anadarko Petroleum’s Mozambique LNG assets.*
- Represented Blackstone Capital Partners and its portfolio company, PSAV, a global AV and event technology service provider, in its acquisition of Encore Technologies, and obtained clearance from the FTC.*
- Represented Brookfield and its portfolio company, Westinghouse Electric Company, on the antitrust aspects of its acquisition of Rolls-Royce’s North American civil nuclear services businesses.*
- Represented Meta in its proposed acquisition of Within, a company operating in the virtual reality space.*
- Represented William Hill in it’s acquisition by Caesars Entertainment in the sports betting arena.*
- Represented Speedcast International, a satellite communications and IT services provider, in its bankruptcy proceedings within the context of its acquisition by Centerbridge Partners.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
- Member of the Antitrust Section of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Women’s Bar Association
Georgetown University Law Center
Université Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne
Washington County Circuit Court in Maryland, Honorable Judge Dana Moylan-Wright
- District of Columbia
- New York