Arnaud Fromion is a partner in Goodwin’s Private Equity group and leads the Debt Finance practice in Paris.
He focuses his expertise on leveraged acquisition finance and corporate finance.
He represents banks, debt funds, financial sponsors and corporate borrowers on different types of bank and bond financings.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Arnaud was a partner at Shearman & Sterling. Previously, he practiced at Linklaters and Ashurst.
Arnaud is fluent in French and English.
Arnaud's recent transactions include advising:
- A pool of French Banks in the granting, with certain bondholders, of a new financing of a total maximum amount of 300 million euros to the listed group Pierre & Vacances, a European resort group that develops and manages tourist residences
- Access Capital Partners in the unitranche refinancing of the 3Disc group, a privately-owned company that designs and manufactures intra-oral scanners producing 3D images
- Bank of Ireland and private debt funds managed by Alcentra in the financing of the acquisition of Troy Lee Designs, Inc. by the Shark group
- A French Corporate and Institutional Bank:
- in the refinancing and recapitalization of Voodoo, a Paris-based mobile games publisher
- in the refinancing of the ID Logistics group, a French logistics group, providing delivery, storage, and supply chain management services for businesses
- in the financing of the acquisition of the Vivalto Santé group, the third leading group of private hospitals in France, by Vivalto Partners in the financing of the acquisition of Interflora, a flower delivery e-commerce company, by PAI Partners
- A French Corporate and Institutional Bank, Natixis, and BFCM in the financial restructuring of the Vallourec group (€3.5 billion of debt), a world leader in premium tubular solutions, in the framework of safeguard proceedings
- Tikehau Investment Management and Tikehau Ace Capital in the unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Deveryware Group, a French expert in investigation technologies and services for global security by Flandrin Technologies, the cyber division of Chapsvision
Master of LawsNewcastle-upon-Tyne
University of Northumbria
Master (DEA) in Business Law
Faculté de droit d’Orléans
Master in Corporate Law
Faculté de droit d’Orléans
- Avocat à la Cour, Paris
Recognition & Awards
Arnaud is recognized for his expertise by International and French preeminent, peer-reviewed publications.
- Ranked in Band 2 in Banking & Finance by the last edition of the Chambers and Partners Europe and Global guides
- Top ranked in Hall of Fame in Banking and finance by the last edition of the Legal 500 EMEA guide
- Recommended in Asset Finance Law, Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Investment, Leveraged Buyouts, Private Equity Law, and Structured Finance Law by the last edition of Best Lawyers France
- Ranked Highly Regarded in Banking, Investment funds, and Private equity by the last edition of IFLR 1000
Co-Author, ”Dette privée : un instrument spécifique à l’épreuve du restructuring,” Fusions & Acquisitions Magazine, September 2019