Eric Graffeo is an associate in the firm’s ERISA & Executive Compensation practice and counsels public and private companies on a wide range of equity, compensation, and employee benefit matters, as well as on tax and securities law issues in connection with equity-based arrangements and other types of incentive plans.
Mr. Graffeo’s practice includes:
- Counseling on the executive compensation and employee benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions, financings, initial public offerings, spin-offs, and other corporate transactions.
- Structuring, negotiating, and implementing employment, severance, and change in control agreements, deferred compensation plans, and equity and other incentive compensation plans and arrangements.
- Providing advice and counsel on all aspects of compliance for retirement plans and health and welfare plans.
- Preparing compensation disclosures for proxy statements and other public filings.
Mr. Graffeo has recently represented:
- BitSight Technologies, Inc. (“BitSight”) on its new partnership with Moody’s, including Moody’s $250 million investment with BitSight, and BitSight’s acquisition of VisibleRisk.
- Limelight Networks, Inc. on its agreement to acquire Moov Corporation.
- VRChat, Inc. on its $80 million Series D investment round.
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Graffeo was an associate at Littler Mendelson, P.C.
Mr. Graffeo is a member of the California State Bar.
University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Affordable Care Act Compliance (November 7, 2019), and 2019 Southern California Employer Conference (October 23, 2019)