Steven Green is a partner in Goodwin’s Life Sciences group. He helps emerging life sciences, technology, and digital health companies on a full spectrum of business and legal issues throughout their corporate lifecycles. Mr. Green has extensive experience advising clients on new company formations, early-stage financings, employment and executive compensation matters, capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions, and initial public offerings. He also advises venture capital firms on structuring and executing investments into life sciences and technology companies.
A selection of Mr. Green’s recent representations include:
- Represented AbsCi in its acquisition of Totient.
- Represented ACELYRIN, INC. in its Series B and Series C financings.
- Represented Anthos Capital in its Series C investment in Cambrian Biopharma.
- Represented Eventide Asset Management in its Series D investment in Turnstone Biologics.
- Represented Kriya Therapeutics in its Series B financing.
- Represented Medipost in its joint venture investments in OmniaBio.
- Represented Nuvig Therapeutics in its Series A financing.
- Represented Questa Capital in an investment in Vynca.
- Represented RTW Investments in a preferred stock investment in Alcyone Therapeutics.
- Represented Sword Health in its acquisition of Vigilant Technologies.
- Represented Sword Health in its Series C and Series D financings.
- Represented Venrock in its investment in Element Bio’s Series C financing.
- Represented Vedanta in its Series D financing.
- Represented Verge Genomics in its Series B financing.
University of Chicago Law School
B.S., Economics and Business Administration2007
University of Oregon