Pablo Hernandez Romero, an associate in Goodwin’s Business Law department, advises private and public companies in startup and formation matters, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, capital market transactions, ongoing SEC compliance, and corporate governance matters. He joined Goodwin in 2020.
- Stuf in connection with its $11 million Series A preferred stock financing
- 8VC in its investment into a Series D financing of Alloy Therapeutics, Inc.
- BitSight Technologies in connection with its $250 million Series E preferred stock financing
- Nimbus Therapeutics in connection with its $105 million private stock financing
- BitSight Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition of Northern Lights Group, Inc. (d/b/a Third Party Trust)
- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTLA) in its acquisition of Rewrite Therapeutics, Inc.
- RBC Bearings Incorporated (NASDAQ: ROLL) in its acquisition of ABB’s Dodge Mechanical Power Transmission division
- Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA) in its acquisition of DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG)
- BitSight Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition of VisibleRisk, Inc.
- Cenexel Clinical Research, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Clinical Innovations, Inc.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. in its sale to Exact Sciences Corp. (NASDAQ: EXAS)
- Minim Inc. in its sale to Zoom Telephonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MINM)
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its sale of Quantum Health to Warburg Pincus
- Centessa Pharmaceuticals in connection with its:
- upsized $379.5 million initial public offering
- $125 million “at the market” offering
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc.
- $100 million follow-on offering
- Intellia Therapeutics in connection with its:
- $201 million follow-on offering
- $690 million follow-on offering
- $400 million “at the market” offering
Pablo is a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association.
Pablo was a summer associate at Goodwin in 2019 and a law clerk in the Private Equity and FinTech groups during the winter of 2019–2020. While attending law school, Pablo interned with the Civil Rights Unit of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts and for the Honorable Norman H. Stahl of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
During law school, Pablo served as a Senior Note Editor for the Northeastern University Law Review, as Co-chair of the Student Bar Association, and as Co-Chair of the Latin American Law Students Association.
Northeastern University School of Law
The University of Edinburgh