Mikaela Keegan is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Industry group, and a member of its Joint Ventures and Real Estate Finance practice. Mikaela counsels institutional investors and owner-operators in structuring, negotiating, and executing joint ventures, financings, acquisitions and dispositions. Mikaela is also a member of Goodwin’s PropSci practice, which focuses on the convergence of innovation with the commercial real estate industry. She joined Goodwin in 2019.
Mikaela’s recent experience includes representation of:
- A global real estate owner/operator in the sale of eight multifamily properties located in the Southeastern US, with an aggregate sales price of $701 million
- A global real estate owner/operator in the sale of eight multifamily properties located in the Midwest US, with an aggregate sales price of $302 million
- A global real estate investment manager in forming a joint venture and obtaining financing in the amount of $31.2 million for the development of an industrial campus
- A global real estate owner/operator in obtaining mortgage financing in the amount of $73.7 million, secured by a portfolio of 12 industrial assets located in the Southeastern US
- A nationally recognized estate investment management firm in the formation of a joint venture, acquisition and financing of multiple multifamily properties
Mikaela was a summer associate at Goodwin in 2018. As a third-year law student, she worked as a law clerk in the firm’s Real Estate Industry group.
During law school, Mikaela served as a member of the Boston University Law Review.
Boston University School of Law
Recognition & Awards
Mikaela qualified as an Edward F. Hennessey Distinguished Scholar during her third year of law school.