Katie Kissinger is an associate in Goodwin’s Antitrust and Competition practice in Washington, D.C. Her practice includes general litigation, with a focus on antitrust litigation and deals. Primarily, Katie has assisted on a number of Hart-Scott-Rodino filings in the healthcare, technology, and telecommunications fields. Katie has also assisted on a number of "Second Requests" in the healthcare and technology fields.
- Marlin Equity Partners in its acquisition of Meltwater
- Concert Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition by Sun Pharmaceutical for $576 million and contingent value rights
- WHP Global in its mutually transformative strategic partnership with Express, Inc.
- InterWell Health LLC in its merger with Fresenius Health Partners and Cricket Health to create a new, value based kidney care company
- Pixomondo in its acquisition by Sony Pictures Entertainment from Mayfair Equity Partners
- Citrix Systems in its definitive agreement under which affiliates of Vista Equity Partners, and Evergreen Coast Capital Corporation, an affiliate of Elliott Investment Management L.P., will acquire Citrix for $16.5 billion
- Sichuan Kelun-Biotech Biopharmaceutical in its exclusive license and collaboration ADC agreement with Merck for $9.5 billion
- Mimecast Limited in its acquisition by Permira for approximately $5.8 billion
- Bio Products Laboratory (BPL) and its shareholder, Tiancheng International Investment Limited, in their agreement for BPL to be jointly acquired and combined with Kedrion Biopharma by funds advised by Permira Capital Partners, who have entered into a partnership with Kedrion’s existing shareholders
- Blueprint Medicines in its acquisition of Lengo Therapeutics for $250 million upfront and up to $465 million in total
- Tiancheng International Investment Ltd in its sale of Biotest to Grifols for EUR 1.1 billion
- Mobilitie in its acquisition by BAI Communications
- Doximity in its $605.8 million initial public offering
- Discovery Health Partners in acquisition by MultiPlan Corporation for $155 million
- Great Hill Partners in its acquisition of a controlling equity stake in Clearwave Parent, Inc. at an enterprise value of $300 million
Katie is a member of Women@Goodwin.Katie’s pro bono efforts include work with the GLAAD Name Change Project, Louisiana Center for Children’s Rights, and the NAACP of Maryland. She has also represented clients in a number of immigration cases, including asylum applications and applications for temporary protected status.
While attending law school, Katie served as the publication editor on Volume 45 of the North Carolina Journal of International Law.Prior to joining Goodwin, Katie worked as a paralegal in the litigation department of the Washington, D.C. office of Allen & Overy LLP. During her time at Allen & Overy, Katie assisted on numerous criminal and civil antitrust matters.
The University of North Carolina School of Law
BAGovernment Major, English Minor2015
- District of Columbia