Nathan Alex Langford is a senior associate in Goodwin’s London tax team, advising on the tax aspects of a wide range of corporate and private equity transaction types, with particular focuses on finance, M&A, and distressed restructuring matters.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners
- on the establishment of a new real estate lending platform, Precede Capital Partners (formerly Précis), with a multi-billion pound residential development fund and the subsequent stake sale to and joint venture partnership with QuadReal Property Group
- on its acquisition of Premium Credit, a leading provider of premium finance for commercial and retail insurance products, from Cinven
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on its investment in RAW Charging, an electric vehicle charging system retailer, distributor and installer and supplier of electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Mayfair Equity Partners on its sale of Talon Outdoor, provider of marketing and outdoor advertising services, to Equistone Partners Europe
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Goodwin, Nathan was most recently an associate in the tax practice of Kirkland & Ellis in London. Prior to Kirkland, Nathan was an associate in the tax team of Weil, Gotshal & Manges’ London office.
College of Law (now known as University of Law)
BPP Law School
MPhil, Medieval & Renaissance English Literature2009
University of Cambridge
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales