Anthony Layton is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Industry group. Mr. Layton represents institutional real estate investment management companies and real estate private equity funds in complex commercial real estate transactions, with a focus on joint ventures, restructurings, financings, acquisitions and dispositions. He joined Goodwin in 2014.
Mr. Layton’s representations include:
- A real estate investment management company’s membership interest disposition of a nation-wide retail asset portfolio
- A real estate private equity fund’s acquisition and financing of a multifamily asset in the Mid-Atlantic
- A real estate investment management company’s disposition of retail and office assets in the Northeast
- A real estate investment management company’s acquisition and financing of a Class A office asset in the Northeast
- A real estate investment management company for a subscription secured credit facility
Mr. Layton is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
During law school, Mr. Layton served as an executive editor for the UCC Digest and as secretary for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
Prior to law school, he worked in the nonprofit sector as consultant specializing in executive and board transitions.
Boston College Law School
University of Washington