Leilani Lipa is an associate in Goodwin’s Technology group. She concentrates her work on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings and general corporate matters.
Ms. Lipa’s work spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, corporate restructuring, general corporate matters, venture capital financings, strategic acquisitions and successful M&A exits. She also works with venture funds and growth equity funds in connection with investments in emerging growth companies.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Vlocity in its $1.33 billion acquisition by Salesforce;
- Volterra in its $500 million acquisition by F5 Networks;
- VitalWare in its acquisition by Health Catalyst;
- Plug Power in its acquisitions of Giner ELX and United Hydrogen;
- Sanzaru Games in its acquisition by Facebook;
- Lumina Technologies in its acquisition by BitGo;
- Okta in its acquisition of Azuqua; and
- Norwest Venture Partners and its affiliated investment funds and portfolio companies in connection with:
- Acquisition of NoviSci
- Acquisition of Lustre-Cal Corporation
- Numerous private companies and venture capital firms in connection with equity and convertible debt financings
University of California, Berkeley School of Law