Patty Mets is a counsel in the Private Equity group. She advises funds and companies on growth equity investments, secondary transactions and tender offers.
- DST on transactions with Ajaib, Blockfi, Fetch, Flexport, and Marq Vision
- Blackrock on investment into GrubMarket
- Sequoia Capital Global Equities in growth equity investments and secondary transactions
- Accel, Blackrock, Bond Capital, Coatue, Durable, G-Squared, Level Equity, Lone Pine, and T. Rowe Price on various secondary transactions and tender offers with high tech companies
- Flagship Pioneering (and their portfolio companies) on the formation of and investment into Tessera, Indigio, Repertoire, and Codiak
- Moderna board of directors and C-suite officers from early formation days to raising over $2B in growth equity rounds, record-breaking IPO, and over $2.6B raised in the public markets
- Advised following companies on private fundraises: Alector LLC ($400M), ElevateBio ($170M); Arrakis Therapeutics ($75M); Allovir ($120M)
- Blueprint Medicines Corporation in raising over $1B in the public markets
Areas of Practice
Patty is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
College of Charleston
- District of Columbia
Recognition & Awards
While in law school, Patty worked at the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, and Federal Trade Commission. Also while attending law school, Patty was an Executive Articles Editor for the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology.
Co-Author, "How Does Your Competition Agency Measure Up?," 7 EUR. COMPETITION J. 25, 2011