Khoa Nguyen is a member of Goodwin’s Technology group. He works on cross-border, high value M&A/PE and venture capital transactions. Khoa has experience representing sovereign wealth fund, state-owned companies, private equity/venture capital funds, public/private companies and technology startups.
Khoa is admitted to practice in Washington, DC and Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Goodwin, Khoa has worked on these representations:
- A government and its state-owned companies in a billions-dollar-dispute-turned-asset-acquisition transaction
- GIC in a $1.3 billion USD cornerstone investment in Vinhomes
- Bank of Ayudhya and its parent, MUFG, in a $157 million USD acquisition of SHBF
- A Vietnamese real estate conglomerate in a $300 million USD M&A hostile takeover
- Andreesen Horowitz and Accel Management in a joint Serie B financing totaling $200 million USD in Axie Infinity
Khoa was also a member of the firm’s international arbitration group.
Khoa is a member of the Boston and DC Bar Associations.
Boston College Law School
- Washington, D.C.
Recognition & Awards
- 2019 Benchmark Litigation Award – Regional Matter of the Year – Vinasun v. Grab