Natalie Ong is an associate in Goodwin’s Private Equity group. Natalie advises corporates, financial institutions, investment funds, and private equity firms on a variety of debt finance transactions, including cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance, fund finance, and sustainability-linked finance.
Natalie’s representative experience includes advising:
- Partners Group and its portfolio company Emeria Group, on the acquisition of Chestertons UK, one of London’s largest and oldest estate agents
- Eleven Software on its acquisition of AirAngel, a UK-based purpose-built platform that enables Wi-Fi connectivity in the hospitality sector
- A Thai commercial bank on the grant of a $80 million secured facility to a BVI special purpose vehicle to finance its capital injection into a Cayman segregated portfolio company, the proceeds of which were applied towards the subscription of rights issue shares in a company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange*
- A Singapore bank on the grant of a $100 million secured subscription line multicurrency facility to a Singapore domiciled equity fund with an investment capacity of over $4 billion*
- A Singapore government-linked company on the grant of a S$2 billion revolving credit sustainability-linked facility by a syndicate of lenders, one of the first syndicated loans in Singapore to incorporate rate switch mechanisms for the SGD Swap Offer Rate to the Singapore Overnight Rate Average*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Goodwin, Natalie was an associate with a leading law firm in Singapore.
LLB (Hons) Law2017
University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
(First Class Honours)
- Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore