Jessica Park is an associate in Goodwin’s REITs and Real Estate M&A, Public M&A, Public Companies and Capital Markets practices. Jessica’s practice is primarily focused on securities law compliance and reporting for public companies, corporate governance, public and private offerings of securities, and public and private mergers and acquisitions.
- Berkshire Grey in its sale to the SoftBank Group, valued at approximately $375 million
- GreenLight Biosciences in its sale to a consortium led by Fall Line Capital, LLC, valued at approximately $45.5 million
- Donahue Schriber Realty in its sale to First Washington Realty
- Social Finance (SoFi) in its business combination with Social Capital Hedosophia for a transaction value of $8.65 billion
- Cottonwood Residential in its $1.5 billion sale to Cottonwood Communities
- TIER REIT in its sale to Cousins properties, valued at $7.8 billion
- AVROBIO, Inc. in its follow on offerings on the Nasdaq Global Select Market
While attending law school, Jessica served as Editor in Chief for the Review of Banking & Financial Law.
Jessica is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts.
Boston University School of Law