Ryan Rahman is a counsel in the firm’s Real Estate Industry group. Ryan’s practice focuses on representing lenders in the origination, purchase, and sale of commercial real estate financings. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2022, Ryan practiced at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP, Dechert LLP, and Kaye Scholer LLP.
Ryan’s experience includes representing:
- A real estate debt fund in the purchase of an approximately $106 million co-lender interest in a mortgage financing secured by a film studio in Fayetteville, Georgia
- A real estate debt fund in the purchase of a $135 million mezzanine loan secured by a portfolio of over 100 industrial properties across 31 states
- An investment bank in the origination of an $856 million financing structured as mortgage, senior mezzanine, and junior mezzanine loans for the construction of a mixed-use retail and office building in Chicago, Illinois*
- A real estate debt fund in the origination of a $355 million mortgage financing for the construction of two hotels in Los Angeles, California*
- An investment bank in the origination of a $189 million mortgage and mezzanine financing for the construction of a luxury condominium in New York, New York*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Areas of Practice
New York University School of Law
Michigan State University
- New York