Yann Ricard is an associate in the Goodwin’s Luxembourg Tax practice.He is fluent in French and English.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Ricard had experiences in tax and corporate law in France and in the US.
Areas of Practice
Master of Laws in Taxation
Georgetown University Law Center
Master of Laws in Corporate Law and Taxation
Université Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne
Master of LawsCorporate
University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne
- Luxembourg (List IV)
- Co-author, “The End of Shell Entities in Europe?,” Paperjam, July 1, 2021
- Contributing Author, “Luxembourg: Potential Impacts of the Global Minimum Tax,” Goodwin Insights, June 10, 2021
- Contributing Author, “New Protocol to Luxembourg-Russian Double Tax Treaty Set to Take Effect,” Goodwin Insights, May 11, 2021
- Contributing Author, “Luxembourg Tax Authority Issues New Guidance on Mutual Agreement Procedure,” Goodwin Insights, April 23, 2021
- Contributing Author, “Luxembourg: New Rule Disallowing Deduction on Payments to EU Non-Cooperative Countries,” Goodwin Insights, April 15, 2021
- Contributing Author, “Luxembourg Tax Authorities Issue Administrative Guidance on Application of Interest Limitation Rules,” Goodwin Insights, April 9, 2021