Mr. Rosie’s client representations include:
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Abide Therapeutics in its sale to Lundbeck
- HealthEdge in its sale to Blackstone
- Helio Vision in its sale to Aldeyra Therapeutics
- iRobot Corporation in its acquisition of Robopolis SAS
- LoJack Corporation in its $135 million sale to CalAmp Corp.
- Mitralign in its sale to Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Allurion Technologies in its $27 million Series C financing
- ClimaCell in its Series B and C financings
- Imagen Technologies in its preferred stock financings
- Jobcase in its $100 million growth equity financing
- PatientPing in its $31 million Series B financing
- argenx SE in its $115 million initial U.S. public offering
- BeiGene, Ltd. in its $200 million, $201 million and $800 million follow-on public offerings
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. in its $40 million follow-on public offering
- Underwriters in Ibex Limited’s $90 million initial public offering
Mr. Rosie is a member of the Boston Bar Association. He holds office hours at the Harvard Innovation Lab and he has served as a mentor for the MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition.
Mr. Rosie rejoined Goodwin in 2018 after serving as a senior corporate counsel at Pegasystems, where he worked on SEC compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and its corporate venture program. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rosie served as a senior corporate counsel at athenahealth, where he advised on corporate governance and securities matters, mergers and acquisitions, and the launch of athenahealth’s More Disruption Please innovation and partnership program.
New England School of Law