Matthias Rüdt von Collenberg is a counsel in Goodwin’s Real Estate Industry group. He focuses his practice on acquisitions and sales of real estate properties as well as asset management related issues.
Mr. Rüdt von Collenberg speaks fluent English in addition to his native German.
- Certain affiliates of Cerberus group in relation to the disposal of four shopping centers;*
- WCM AG in relation to the acquisition of two portfolios;*
- A British family office in relation to the disposal of 40 supermarkets all over Germany;*
- IVG Institutional Funds GmbH (now ‘TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH’) on the disposal of a pan-European portfolio;*
- Gramercy Europe in its acquisition of various Hornbach DIY markets in Germany and the Netherlands;*
- Korean Investment Management Co., Ltd. in its bid for the acquisition of the Trianon building in Frankfurt/Main;*
- Societé Génerale in relation to its re-financing of a German wide portfolio of care homes.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Rüdt von Collenberg was an associate in the real estate department of Ashurst LLP in Frankfurt.
University of Heidelberg
University of Frankfurt/Main
Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt/Main