Sheran Sharafi is an associate in Goodwin’s Business Law department and a member of its Life Sciences group. Sheran primarily represents public companies in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate governance, and ’34 Act reporting and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2021, Sheran was an associate in Reed Smith LLP’s New York office.
- AVROBIO’s (NASDAQ: AVRO) sale of its Cystinosis gene therapy program for $87.5 million to Novartis (NYSE: NVS)
- TCR² Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TCRR) in its cross-border, all-stock combination with Adaptimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ADAP)
- Concert Pharmaceuticals in its $576 million sale to Sun Pharma
- BJ’s Wholesale Group in its acquisition of assets and operations of four distribution centers and the related private transportation fleet from Burris Logistics
- Vaccitech plc (NASDAQ: VACC) in its $40 million acquisition of Avidea Technologies, Inc.
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ/TSX: TRIL) in its $2.26 billion sale to Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE)
- KushCo Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: KSHB) in its merger with Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNLN)*
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTTR) in its merger with Qualigen, Inc.*
- Venus Concept, Inc. in its all-stock transaction with Restoration Robotics, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIR)*
- Private company in fashion industry in its $500 million acquisition of another fashion company and label*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Sheran is a member of the New York Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
JDTransactional Law Concentration2016
Boston University School of Law
- New York
Recognition & Awards
Sheran was recognized as a New York Metro Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2022-2023.
Co-Author, "The Attorney-Client Privilege Post-Merger," Law360, December 13, 2016