Elizabeth Telefus is counsel in the firm’s Business Law department and a member of its Technology and Life Sciences groups. Elizabeth specializes in all areas of corporate and securities law, with a primary focus on advising emerging-growth technology companies. She joined Goodwin in 2014 and is a member of the Silicon Valley office’s hiring committee.
Elizabeth’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance, SEC compliance, and public company representation. She also works with venture capitalists and investment banks involved in private and public stock offerings.
- Numerous private companies in venture capital financings, including Quora, Silexica, BacklotCars, Respond Software, Reputation.com and Brave Software, among others
- Numerous venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Charles River Ventures, Prelude Ventures and Unusual Ventures, among others
- Qualtrics in its dual track proposed initial public offering and sale to SAP
- Global Blood Therapeutics in numerous transactions, including its $120 million initial public offering and subsequent $120 million, $125 million, $100 million and $250 million follow-on public offerings
- aTyr Pharma in its at-the-market offerings and PIPE transaction
- The underwriting syndicate in Pluralsight’s $550 million follow-on public offering and $633.5 million convertible notes offering
- The underwriting syndicate in Tintri’s initial public offering
- Qualtrics in its $8 billion sale to SAP
- Accompany in its $270 million sale to Cisco
- Reputation.com in its acquisition of SIM Partners
- Risesmart in its $100 million sale to Randstad Holding
- Pentaho in its sale to Hitachi Data Systems Corporation
Elizabeth is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Elizabeth was an associate at De Franceschi & Associates.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
University of California, Los Angeles